The RHC treats patients with a variety of elbow conditions such as elbow pain and elbow injuries in Raleigh, NC. All the physicians have received specialty training in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of elbow conditions. The elbow is a complex joint, comprised of three bones in addition to cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, nerves and blood vessels. Elbow pain or an elbow injury can significantly affect a person’s function and lifestyle. At the RHC, our goal is to improve a patient’s quality of life through effective non-surgical and surgical treatments. We work personally with on-site physical and occupational therapists to optimize outcomes.
Common elbow problems we treat:
- Arthritis (degenerative joint disease)
- Cubital tunnel syndrome (ulnar nerve compression)
- Contractures (elbow stiffness)
- Distal biceps rupture (torn biceps tendon)
- Elbow dislocation
- Elbow fracture (broken elbow)
- Elbow pain
- Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Olecranon bursitis (elbow swelling)
- Radial head fracture
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
The Raleigh Hand Center cares for patients with elbow injuries and pain throughout the Triangle and across North Carolina including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Garner, Fuquay-Varina, Clayton, Smithfield, Holly Springs, Fayetteville, Knightdale, Rocky Mount, Wilson, and Goldsboro, NC, among others.