At the RHC, we are dedicated to helping patients with problems of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder. From wrist tendonitis to severe wrist fractures, we have expertise in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients with problems of the wrist. The wrist is a complex link between the forearm and hand, comprised of eight bones, in addition to cartilage, ligaments, tendons, nerves and blood vessels. Wrist pain or a wrist injury may significantly alter a person’s lifestyle and livelihood. At the RHC, our goal is to improve a patient’s quality of life through effective non-surgical and surgical treatments. We work closely with on-site hand therapists to improve patient outcomes.
Wrist conditions we commonly treat:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (hand numbness)
- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis (wrist tendonitis)
- Distal radius fracture (broken wrist)
- Ganglion cyst (wrist cyst)
- Kienbock’s disease
- Ligament tears and sprains
- Pediatric wrist fracture or injury
- Scaphoid fracture
- SLAC wrist (degenerative joint disease)
- Sports injuries
- Tendon injury and tendonitis
- TFCC tear
- Wrist pain
The Raleigh Hand Center cares for patients with wrist problems throughout the Triangle and across North Carolina including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Knightdale, Wake Forest, Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Garner, Fuquay-Varina, Clayton, Smithfield, Holly Springs, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount, Wilson, and Goldsboro, NC.